Hey y'all, I'm back with this month's music favorites! I'm posting them today so you guys can play them while you get ready for tonight's festivities. Check out the songs below, let me know what you think, and tell me about your plans for tonight!
1. "Locked Out of Heaven", Bruno Mars (I can't even express how much I sweat this song.)
2. "Luv Me", D-Unit
3. "F**kin' Problems", A$AP Rocky ft. 2 Chainz, Drake (erm... don't play this in front of impressionable children or your grandma... unless your g-ma is trill.)
4. "Lighters Up", Snoop Lion (lol) ft. Mike Posner
5. "Guap", Big Sean
No idea what the hell is up with that lion wearing a crown of thorns... *major side-eye*
6. "Don't You Worry Child", Swedish House Mafia
7. "XOX", Elijah Blake ft. Common
8. "Every Day", Eric Prydz
9. "Human", The Human League (I don't even know if I was born when this song came out, but it still goes!)
10. "Poppin Off", Watch the Duck
Happy New Year to you all. I want to thank you for continuing to read my blog, for engaging with me, and for generally being awesome. I wish I had money to do giveaways and things like that, but times are rough. I promise you though, I appreciate every single one of you, and when I come up, I'll take you with me. :) Anyway, I hope the new year brings you success and happiness.