Resort 2013: Dion Lee, Fendi, Giambattista Valli, Givenchy, House of Holland, Just Cavalli

 Ah, futuristic, graphic (I mean graphic literally) goodness.

Of note: Neons, high-shine metallics, and ankle straps (again!)

I'm not usually a huge fan of Fendi (side note -- I feel like I say that about a lot of major labels...), but I really enjoyed this collection. Something about it feels fresh and new, even though the clothes are reminiscent of retro styles.

Of note: Equal amounts of brights and neutrals, nude shoes, oversize purse charms.

 Not too much to say about this one, but: Is this the end of colorblocking? Will it be replaced by all-over prints?

Every time, Givenchy. You do this every time! Why, Ricardo, do you create a collection in which I want EVERY SINGLE ITEM? I don't appreciate this. (Actually, I totally appreciate it. I just wish I could afford it.)

Of note: Traditional and futuristic prints mixed into one, true red, open toe boots.

Definitely one of my favorite resort collections. It's just fun and bright, and school-oriented -- which you know I love.

Of note: Bold stripes, saturated colors, embellished pointy-toe pumps.

For me, this was a totally unexpected collection from Just Cavalli. I really love these prints (very Givenchy)... can't say the same for the baseball caps, unfortunately.

Of note: Futuristic florals (as far as I'm concerned, keep 'em coming!)


  1. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.